Freezer

BBQ_MAFIA

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Mrs Mafia walks into the kitchen while I'm cooking and says, "I think we need a freezer just for meat. So I'm looking at a 22.5 Cubic SF model from Sears." Then she asks me if I thought if it was big enough. :shocked:

Here is the kicker, I already have a very large stand alone freezer and three others regular size ones that are on top of the Fridges. I have never bought a single item for my BBQ habit. She buys it all...... I think I'm lucky.

You are lucky. If you have room get the deep freeze not the upright. You will be able to get more meat in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have three fridges and a very large stand alone freezer and you need another freezer? How many people are in your family?!

Wait hang on you THINK you are lucky????

lol

Check craigslist for the walkins. If you have some basement space - you could come out ahead running a walkin vs half a dozen separate units. You know, since the wife is willing.

You have three fridges and a very large stand alone freezer and you need another freezer? How many people are in your family?!

I have 7 in my family and on the weekends I often cook for my parents, my brother and his family so we go through a ton of food.

On top of that, my wife is one of those coupon nuts who gets a load of stuff from the stores at low out of pocket cost so the house is always packed with food.

Congrats looking at getting another one for uncooked meat and the other one for cooked meat as well as we have 2 fridge freezers. I completely understand!

Lucky you ARE man!

I found a killer deal on a large upright on craigslist. You could save a lot of money that way.

You are a blessed man Guido. I too like my upright very much. I can find stuff in it alot easier than a chest type.

Back