Anyone Tried Bolner's Fiesta Brisket Rub?

104timberwolf

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Saw a jar at our local Academy Sports. Its received good reviews on Amazon but wanted to check with the brethren before I commit.

Thanks!

I have. It was a long time ago. (S+P man now) but I think it was alright. No complaints.

It's pretty good I used to use it regular a 6 or 7 yrs ago I normally just go with S&P anymore

I use Fiesta rubs for pork ribs, chicken, and butt most of the time. They are reasonably priced around here and convenient. I used their brisket rub a couple of times and decided to go back to salt & pepper. Nothing wrong with the rub, I just like the s&p results. I put Fiesta chicken rub on our Thanksgiving turkey this year and everyone raved about the flavor.

When I used it years ago I always liked it better mixed with their fajita seasoning, paprika, onion powder. If I remember correctly it also wasn't very spicy so I added something for a little heat. I used it as a base rub.

Just about anything made by Bolner's is good. Pinto bean seasoning, fajita seasoning. I put a full container of brisket rub in a pan and smoked it in my Bradley smoker for extra flavoring.

Hey, I'm a newbe but here in South Texas, Fiesta spices are all over the place. They are pretty decent but I much prefer to just mix my own. For store bought stuff, it's not bad, not bad at all.

Back