• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Pork Tenderloin Wellington

Ross in Ventura

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
If it wasn't for my lovely wife Jackie I would have had a very rough time finishing this meal
file_zps81e6b069.jpg

Jackie cutting up the Kale for the Vegetable. I had cleaned the silver from the tenderloin and cut it in half, ran the dried apple rings in the food processor and cut the tenderloin in half I asked Jackie if she would help me with the prosciutto then she put the hole thing together wile I fired up the Egg
file_zps9166429b.jpg

file_zps0c56c85a.jpg

file_zps0460fa36.jpg

Prosciutto on the parchment paper and Jackie putting the dried apple in-between the two half's of tenderloin
file_zps1d040c20.jpg

file_zps4a1cb5d4.jpg

Rolled in the Puff Pastry
file_zpsb54c0103.jpg

file_zpsd57a1ced.jpg

file_zpsee4637a4.jpg

On the Egg indirect @ 400* for 35-min.
file_zpsda3ce392.jpg

file_zps1fb94b5b.jpg

Served with red potatoes and Kale and a wonderful meal it was

Recipe: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/alton-brown/pork-wellington-recipe/index.html

Thanks for looking

Ross

And a wonderful meal it looked to be. Love it when the family gets involved. Ps what kinda pooch is that? My daughter has one that looks just like it. Thanks for the post.

Looks great! That was an awesome looking meal.

I love it when my wife teams up with me and we conjure up good results. Our dogs are always watching our every move :) .

Never heard of doing a pork tenderloin wellington, but why not? The results look fantastic! Great twist on a classic, and nice teamwork! Always a blessing to have someone running interference for you in the kitchen. :wink:

Back