The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   BBQr's Delight (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Where to find in the PNW? (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101934)

Erin 03-06-2011 02:10 PM

Where to find in the PNW?
 
Can I find BBQr's Delight anywhere in the Pacific Northwest? I live near Portland, OR.
Thanks!

Prairie Smoke 03-07-2011 10:26 AM

No responses yet... I would be really surprised to see those pellets stocked by anyone up there... Just too far away from the manufacturer. I have no doubt that you'll find Traeger pellets just about everywhere though...

Erin 03-07-2011 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prairie Smoke (Post 1570385)
No responses yet... I would be really surprised to see those pellets stocked by anyone up there... Just too far away from the manufacturer. I have no doubt that you'll find Traeger pellets just about everywhere though...

You are right, I happen to live very close to a Traeger dealer so getting pellets isn't a problem. I just want to try BBQ Delight as I have heard wonderful things about them. Thank you. :o)

JD McGee 03-13-2011 10:31 PM

None in this/your area that I am aware of...there is a list of places that sell them on their website...good luck! :thumb:

***CLICK HERE***

landarc 03-14-2011 12:55 AM

Shoot Tim at Greenleaf BBQ a line, I am pretty sure he carries it. Tell him, or more likely his Gal Friday Carrie that you are a Brethren for your discount. Tim is Oakpit on the forum.

swamprb 03-14-2011 08:21 AM

Hold on to your Treager Erin!

I have word that someone near me has ordered some pallets of BBQ'rs Delight and they should be available in Western Washington soon.

Since Cash & Carry is selling Bear Mountain pellets cheap they decided to take the leap. Keep an eye out on the PNWBA For Sale Sale section of the Forum.

Of course I'll want to try them myself as I'm being seduced to coming over to the Dark Side!

bigdogphin 03-14-2011 09:59 PM

Let me know when they hit town.

swamprb 03-15-2011 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigdogphin (Post 1578332)
Let me know when they hit town.

I'll have them post on the PNWBA forum when they arrive.

Erin 03-15-2011 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by swamprb (Post 1578452)
I'll have them post on the PNWBA forum when they arrive.

Yes, let me know as I am very interested in trying them out. Thanks for the heads up.

Woody 03-15-2011 07:20 PM

Hey Erin & Jesse,
I was just down at BiMart on Woodstock and they have BBQr's Delight Hickory, Mesquite, and the Jack Daniel's "charcoal" pellets. They should have them at a location near you. They are 1 lb.bags for $3.99. I know Candy Sue and I'm thinking of asking her what it would take to get a load of larger sized bags out here in Portland if I can swing it. Let me know what you think.

bigdogphin 03-15-2011 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woody (Post 1579131)
Hey Erin & Jessie,
I was just down at BiMart on Woodstock and they have BBQr's Delight Hickory, Mesquite, and the Jack Daniel's "charcoal" pellets. They should have them at a location near you. They are 1 lb.bags for $3.99. I know Candy Sue and I'm thinking of asking her what it would take to get a load of larger sized bags out here in Portland if I can swing it. Let me know what you think.

Sounds good if you can get the price reasonable. In the meantime, I will check out Bimart.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
2003 -2012 BBQ-Brethren Inc. All rights reserved. All Content and Flaming Pig Logo are registered and protected under U.S and International Copyright and Trademarks. Content Within this Website Is Property of BBQ Brethren Inc. Reproduction or alteration is strictly prohibited.