My Ridiculously HUGE Rig has arrived!!!!

neuyawk

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
There are nice pits, sweet pits, even cool pits, but I ordered the "O sweet Jesus that's HUGE" pit. My co-workers were dutifully shocked :mrgreen::mrgreen:

This is Bubba Grills' Super Cooker! Two triple tiered smokers. Big enough to cook two 300lb hogs and still be able to crank out enough chicken to feed a small West Texas town :shocked:

Some pedigree on this ole gal too! 2011 Memphis in May Champion ribs were cooked on this bad boy. We did the 2012 Big Pig Jig with her too. Now she's mine to do some damage. She'll be making her first appearance at this year's Big Apple BBQ Block Party!!

See all the photos HERE

For dimensions - left is a CAR right is my pit

imag2107.jpg

imag2096.jpg

photo-4.jpg

Wow...that's just jaw dropping!!!!!!!!!
Would it be rude of me to ask (ok, I know it's rude, but I gotta ask anyway), what's the going rate for a rig like that now-a-days?

Wow...that's just jaw dropping!!!!!!!!!
Would it be rude of me to ask (ok, I know it's rude, but I gotta ask anyway), what's the going rate for a rig like that now-a-days?

Well I got a sweet SWEET deal which I won't disclose because I hope to get more sweet sweet deals in the future.

But the going rate for something brand new like this would be well over 20K. In addition to the cooking area there's prep tables, presentation table, fold out platforms, awnings. So much to list!

Oh if you do get inspired by my order, mention you saw "Tyson's Cooker" when you order. Get me some more points towards my next order :biggrin1::biggrin1:

How'dya get a permit for that in NYC?

They'd problem make you register it as a weapon of meat destruction.

Nice rig man!!!

Well I need to get a trailer permit for it. Not planning any street fairs on it any time soon so I should be good for now.

Back