• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

New Bullsheet

Plowboy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
You may recognize the face on the front of this month's Bullsheet. :mrgreen: SO PROUD!!!

You may recognize the face on the front of this month's Bullsheet. :mrgreen: SO PROUD!!!

Why didn't they let you take credit for the article, Todd? That was the only bad thing I thought. Good stuff though. Thanks!

Mine arrives way late, and its always torn and tattered!

Im assuming Todd is on the cover? Inquiring minds wanna know.

You'll just have to wait for your copy. No, I'm not on the cover.

Why didn't they let you take credit for the article, Todd? That was the only bad thing I thought. Good stuff though. Thanks!

By the looks of it, I'd guess it was an innocent oversight not to add the byline since the article never mentions Todd by name.

Last edited:
Great article Todd! That might just qualify as the best "Dish That Bites Back" yet.:lol:

Great Article... And oh so true... BBQ, and Comp. BBQ will definately leave an indelible mark on our little ones.

Did I mention Lauren got her first Weber Kettle yesterday?!?! $25 CL find. 2 yrs old. The 18" (or is it 17.5"?) She was sooooo excited.

Michael was pretty excited. He'll probably bring it to school with him tomorrow. Audrey was surprised. She didn't know that I had submitted the article.

Great Article... And oh so true... BBQ, and Comp. BBQ will definately leave an indelible mark on our little ones.

Did I mention Lauren got her first Weber Kettle yesterday?!?! $25 CL find. 2 yrs old. The 18" (or is it 17.5"?) She was sooooo excited.

Hey Andy, just a suggestion... get the hacksaw and take off 3-4 inches off those legs. I did that for Taylor when I got her the 18" Kettle. Made a world of difference for her.

Mine arrives way late, and its always torn and tattered!

Im assuming Todd is on the cover? Inquiring minds wanna know.

Mine arrives late also, but what do you expect, we don't get The Grand Ole Opry til late sunday afternoon around here.

Mine arrives late also, but what do you expect, we don't get The Grand Ole Opry til late sunday afternoon around here.

Same here...I'll cut em some slack this time because we live in a rural area and the snow is climbing...funny though, my bills always seem to make it here on time....:roll::twisted:

Congrats Man !!.. I'm jelous !!... I thought for sure I'd be on last month's cover, but i was disapointed that i was stuck somewhere in the middle.. Oh well...

that is really cool for you !!.. :lol:

I was going to post something last night after I read it but I was with my little ones. Great article Todd.

Congrats Man !!.. I'm jelous !!... I thought for sure I'd be on last month's cover, but i was disapointed that i was stuck somewhere in the middle.. Oh well...

that is really cool for you !!.. :lol:

It was the same way the year before. I guess it must be because it's not a "sanctioned" event. My guess is it has to do with the author as well?

At least you'll be in Louisville in June... 8) Oh, that's right, you live there...

Back