• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

My Very Own Cooker - Thanks Deguerre!

Redhot

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
OMG, so deguerre e-mails me today saying, "ummm, I got you a cooker and it was delivered today...you'll see why I bought it for you when you get home and open the box." Wow, really :confused:? I couldn't imagine what on earth he got me, or why, I love our kettle. Then I got home, and again OMG!!!!!!! I was sleepy all day then get home to this huge box in my living room, no need to open, I saw the picture on the box. OK, I'm not sleepy any more, now all I wanted to do was put this baby together. So that's what we did - WOW, did I mention that? I can't wait to try this baby out, and deguerre promised that he would NOT cook on it until I cooked on it MYSELF for at least a few times. I can't wait to try it out, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! :clap2:

Akorn_zpsb0bc16e0.jpg

Callie was happy to have a box...for a minute, I couldn't wait, I just had to open this baby up and put it together!
akorn1_zps49ca2163.jpg

Holy Cow, cast iron grates, I have been so jealous when I've seen these.
akorn3_zps3ab16495.jpg

akorn2_zps45490d03.jpg

She's a beauty, now, what to call her? Hmmm...thank you Guerry!!!!!

You can't cook cat on that.............:shock: Can you............:confused: Great cooker. Now get Guerry to post some of his playin'............:-D

Sweet, What a great gift Michelle!! Congrats! :becky:

If he loved you, he would have built you a drum. :wink:

Kidding of course. Nice new tool. Looking forward to seeing some cooks on that bad boy. :thumb:

It is a Beautiful red color and it is going to get hot OMG Redhot Congrats and enjoy you are going to have a lot of fun
Very nice Guerry

Michelle my buddy Mark has one of those cookers.
He said it cooks like a BGE, your gonna love it.
Crisco up that cast iron grate and fire it up!!!

Back