***VOTE- BBQ Brethren "Fried" Throwdown -VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Fried" Throwdown

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Fried"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 5/15.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
1269277_ecode.jpg

[size=+2]Chef Jim[/size]
1269588_Chef_Jim.jpg

[size=+2]Southern Smoker[/size]
1272943_Southern_Smoker.jpg

[size=+2]BigButzBBQ[/size]
1273436_BigButzBBQ.jpg

[size=+2]Grillman[/size]
1273593_Grillman.jpg

[size=+2]Garyclaw[/size]
1273981_Garyclaw.jpg

[size=+2]SmokinAussie[/size]
1274930_SmokinAussie.jpg

[size=+2]High Q[/size]
1275615_High_Q.jpg

[size=+2]Big T BBQ[/size]
1276217_Big_T_BBQ.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1276304_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]Redhot[/size]
1276385_Redhot.jpg

[size=+2]deguerre[/size]
1276415_deguerre.jpg

[size=+2]Amber[/size]
1276659_Amber.jpg

This could have gone to 5 or 6 entries for me. So many of them make me want to lick the screen! After flipping through the pictures 5 or 6 times I finally voted for ecode!

Nice job, everyone!

This is my unashamed plea for votes. It has come to my attention that you all think that I am a professional Chef.:laugh::laugh:

No way, I am self taught and have never cooked in a restaurant or anything like that.

As my sig. states, "I'm not a Chef, but I play one on the internet!":clap2:
Now, I have decided to let my two service dogs, Penny & Bingo, make the case for me.

So without further delay, here they are!!

Vote1.jpg

Vote2.jpg

Vote3.jpg

Vote4.jpg

Vote5A.jpg

Vote6.jpg

Vote7.jpg

Vote8.jpg

Vote9.jpg

Now how could anyone resist this?:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Good luck to everyone.

Because I'm a fried food junkie I have to go with the entry I eat first.

Wings, no contest, add chips and it's nirvana....

Dave

Chef Jim, this tactic has only worked once, and Bill's daughter permanently closed the category for future use...

Dave

Dang they all look so good...I have to think about it, especially seeing Chef Jim's beautiful dogs plea for him!!!:thumb:

Wings, Wings, and Wings!! Everyone did great and it came down to the wings. Nice job aussie...

Well I have to say it... I like Big Butz and I can not lie.
Lots of great entrys, I even reviewed the thread twice. But the self contained sausage/fatty/bisquit hit to many of the right spots. Can I pick up a to go order next time I drive by?

I had to back my horse, but BigButz would have gotten my vote if I wasn't in it.

Thanks to all the folks who liked my grub!

Well I have to say it... I like Big Butz and I can not lie.
Lots of great entrys, I even reviewed the thread twice. But the self contained sausage/fatty/bisquit hit to many of the right spots. Can I pick up a to go order next time I drive by?
Much appreciated! Not sure when making next batch but, cooking demos at shop on June 6th.
I had to back my horse, but BigButz would have gotten my vote if I wasn't in it.

Thanks to all the folks who liked my grub!

Felt the same about yours. :laugh:

Can't believe all of the votes thus far, you all rock!

Well, as much as I have some favourite people entered in this throwdown... and as much as I really want to win myself... as I know how good my wings were... I have to concede to my Arch Rival, Gore's Master... Again, he has greated a fusion food that only a completely mad nutcase in a Laboratory can produce. And when I look at "what do I want to EAt Now.... It's the battered ribs.... Congratulations Gore's Master, Gore, Smokey Al Gold, and Ninja Squirrel... A Masterful effort!

Cheers!

Bill

Ok, I was at work when I voted so didn't really have time to post a comment but had to go with Big T BBQ 'cause that chicken fried steak and gravy over buscuits...and fried on the grill is something I would love to sink my teeth into! It took me a bit to decide I must say though because Gore's battered, deep fried ribs were very original (had he used a more KFC-like batter, he would have gotten my vote) and Chef Jim, I thought yours was great too, who'd you get to eat it since you don't even like pineapple? I would have woofed it down! Just wanted to let ya'll know - great entries! :thumb:

Back