Backwood Chubby Capacity Question

gmag

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I am interested in doing competitions soon and I had a question about a pending purchase I will make in a Backwoods Chubby. I wanted to find out if it could hold 3 racks of St Louis ribs, one 11-13lb brisket and two Boston butts? I have a Kamado Joe Classic Joe that I can do my chicken on, I just didnt know if the Chubby would have capacity for the rest of my meats.

Worst case scenario, can it hold one 11-13lb brisket and 3 racks of St Louis ribs?

Thank you!

Ditto. will hold any combo of
4 STL ribs + Brisket
2 Butts + Brisket
4 STL + 2 butts

You need to look at the G2 Chubby. 6" deeper than the standard chubby. You wont have any more vertical room but that extra depth is grate! (lol)

I am interested in doing competitions soon and I had a question about a pending purchase I will make in a Backwoods Chubby. I wanted to find out if it could hold 3 racks of St Louis ribs, one 11-13lb brisket and two Boston butts? I have a Kamado Joe Classic Joe that I can do my chicken on, I just didnt know if the Chubby would have capacity for the rest of my meats.

Worst case scenario, can it hold one 11-13lb brisket and 3 racks of St Louis ribs?

Thank you!

That will fit in the G2 chubby not the standard one.

Back