• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Jambo Trailer Jack

RX2006JE

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can get a trailer jack similar to the ones that are on the Jambo pits with the large tires so you can manuver the pit around when off the road. The Jambo website says they are Bulldog gear driven trailer jacks but i can't seem to find one anywhere. just wondering if he fabricates them special or are they available.

Jambo's is not a trailer dolly the wheels are actually made onto the jack

buffalo%2Bpit.JPG

This is the picture I pulled up last night. You are right the shaft sits behind the ball hitch, but I'm wondering if the regular trailer jack wheel doesn't just exchange for the dolly model. Otherwise clearance might be an issue when driving with the big wheels.​

There are alot of teams here in TX that made these or had someone make them. Hard to describe, but it's angle iron, steel rod, pneumatic tires and large washers. Once the "axle" is made, a 3-4 inch rod is welded perpendicular to the axle. This rod goes inside the trailer jack tube. There is a short piece of tube welded on the axle that the handle hooks to. Most handle are made of heavy duty rebar. T shape on the pulling end and L shape on the end that hooks onto the axle.

I got the one from Harbor Freight and it works great. Once I got it put together the right way.

I would get a trailer dolly with the larger tires, makes maneuvering so much easier on an old back. Great for moving boats around a property also.

Back