Get to know DRBBQ

The_Kapn

Moderator Emeritus

Batch Image
Reaction score
Guys and Gals,
Ray has moved to Internet TV.
http://www.cookingupastory.com/

I find this fascinating because the van, the stories, and the DR are all the same as I experienced last fall working with him.
He is a "consistant" BullShitter, if nothing else :lol:
I say that with respect!

I learned so much working with Ray--really hard to descibe.

These clips yield a peek into the man who has done so much for our sport!

TIM

Thanks for posting that Tim.
The lady who made this is really good at it. I'd say it's a real representation of who I am.

Very interesting. Enjoyed it a lot. Thanks DrBBQ. and thanks to the producer.
Yea, and thanks Kapn, for posting it. It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling knowing I am watching a brother.

Thanks Tim !!
My wife and I watched a cooking competition in Corpus Christi
on TV last weekend. Dr-BBQ and 2 other competitors.
She absolutly loved the wrist watch tatoo.

Take care,
Mark P.

Great little video. Can't wait till July to meet ya at teh Grill Store in Lakeland. I talked to Ron the other day and he was telling me you'll be there doin your Book signing. That way I'll have a match set.

Doc that class in Aloha, a couple of the students came out and cooked the contest at the same location, did real well. The class did raise the bar for a lot of those cooks. Fun to watch.
Jim

Good on ya for teaching and otherwise promoting the art, Doc. From those videos I can see you're a great ambassador. Looks like you hate to do it, too. :-D

Great video Doc. Let me know if you ever have any reason to do a class in Oklahoma or nearby. I would love to meet you and attend.

sigmasmokers said:
Great video Doc. Let me know if you ever have any reason to do a class in Oklahoma or nearby. I would love to meet you and attend.

Yup - say the word and I'd enjoy hangin' wif ya!

Back