Anyone interested in vending in Sturgis

BigBubba'sRoadhouseBBQ

Reaction score
If anyone has an interest in vending in Sturgis this year shoot me an email. It would be at a campground in Sturgis. You would need to vend Breakfast and Dinner for 10 days. I can help with the menu and amounts we used last year.

Thanks

Ray
****carl2513****@aol.com*** Take out the *

Is this "The Sturgis", as in Bike Week???

If so, I would jump on this in a heartbeat if:
I was 20-30 years younger.
I was single.
I was "a hunk".

Since I am none of those--I am sure someone will step up to the plate.

That would be a great gig!!!

TIM

Yes it is Bike Week, The campground is pretty mellow compared to the big boys. I am 52 and have done it for the last 3 years, so you are never too old. It is great time and you make money, what more can you ask for.

I know that over a million folks attend that event every year, gets bigger bigger every year.

I have family that lives within 25 miles of Sturgis.

If I could coax the Rancho A Go Go truck up there, it would be something for sure! If you're serious Jeff, let me know...

The campground is called SturgisView that we cooked at. They have around 500 campers staying there. We are the only vendor there. They also have a small bar there. Our Breakfast menu last year was
Breakfast Burrito's , Egg, Sausage/Bacon, cheese sandwich , Bisquits and Gravy , coffee, juice water. We did about $ 500 for Breakfast each day. For dinner we did some different things each night. We would always have Ribs and we would do 2 meats a night and 3 different sides ( Pulled Pork, Brisket, Chicken and Sausage, Cheesy potatoes, Baked Beans, Cole Slaw) For late night we made up 100 Frozen pizzas and they were gone after 5 days. We would average about $ 1,000 per night. You could chance things up a little with adding a couple of other items on different nights. I know the people at the campground and they would charge you 15% of your gross. They are very easy to work with and it is a great view from their campground.

Let me know if you have any other questions

I would love to. I am so new to this there is no way i could do it but maybe if someone was doing it wanted some help i could come up and help?

Wow Ray, breakfast, dinner, and late night pizza, When do you sleep? Were you just open certain hours?
Mike

Back