The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Announcements and news (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   New partnership and team. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45949)

Bbq Bubba 07-14-2008 04:20 PM

New partnership and team.

Been holding this off for quite a while but with Phil's blessings......

Spydermike and I would like to announce that we have officially teamed up together to open Great Lakes BBQ Supply Co, and will be working together under Rubbed, Smoked, and Sauced BBQ and Catering.

Great Lakes BBQ Supply Co will be an online store, hopefully up and running within the next week or so. We will be catering to the area backyard grillers and smokers, but hopefully we will be able to supply items for some of our Brethren, as well.

Our Catering business is already taking off, and we will be competing in our first comp. together in August at Mt. Morris, MI.

We'll let you know when the site is officially open!

Spydermike72 07-14-2008 04:35 PM

Just to add to this, we are having some issues with one of our vendors so that is holding up the official launch of the website...

Mods - if needed please move this thread.

Thanks!!

KC_Bobby 07-14-2008 04:43 PM

Cool, best of luck!

txschutte 07-14-2008 06:35 PM

What types of rubs/sauces are you planning to stock?? If I can pay you for my fave rubs, I would rather do that. Even pay a scosche more. (Keepin' it in the Brethren Mod:wink:)

BBQ Grail 07-14-2008 06:58 PM

First congrats on the new business.

Can I order one of your famous rib boiling pans? I figure if it's good enough for you, it's good enough for me.

Spydermike72 07-14-2008 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txschutte (Post 686097)
What types of rubs/sauces are you planning to stock?? If I can pay you for my fave rubs, I would rather do that. Even pay a scosche more. (Keepin' it in the Brethren Mod:wink:)

Right now we are looking at Big Bob Gibson's,Spicewine, and Plowboys. We are working on a few others. If you can suggest anyone or if there are any Brethren that have their own products, we are always looking to add to our inventory.

Bbq Bubba 07-14-2008 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trp1fox (Post 686109)
First congrats on the new business.

Can I order one of your famous rib boiling pans? I figure if it's good enough for you, it's good enough for me.

Trying to make a deal with Martha Stewart to get a signature rib boiling pan! :twisted:

Spydermike72 07-14-2008 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bbq Bubba (Post 686145)
Trying to make a deal with Martha Stewart to get a signature rib boiling pan! :twisted:

I just got off of the phone with Rachel Ray, she says she will beat any deal Martha can bring to the table :shock: :twisted:

Coz 07-14-2008 07:36 PM

Congrats fellas.

wlh3 07-14-2008 07:40 PM

Quote:

Congrats on the new venture Guys.

By the way is that Martha Lady where you picked up your rib boiling pan?:lol::lol:

Plowboy 07-14-2008 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spydermike72 (Post 686111)
Right now we are looking at Big Bob Gibson's,Spicewine, and Plowboys. We are working on a few others. If you can suggest anyone or if there are any Brethren that have their own products, we are always looking to add to our inventory.

I can hook you up with Mean Dean's. Check out the Slabs as well. Good stuff.

Spydermike72 07-14-2008 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plowboy (Post 686181)
I can hook you up with Mean Dean's. Check out the Slabs as well. Good stuff.

Hey Todd, please send us pricing for Mean Deans, I like Slabs too, we will contact them.

Thanks!!

chinesebob 07-14-2008 07:53 PM

is the Sauced part of the team name referring to Bubba post 8PM state?

Congrats guys and it's about freaking time you made the announcement! Look at Bone Sucking Sauce too. I have to say I liked that stuff.

Bbq Bubba 07-14-2008 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinesebob (Post 686189)
is the Sauced part of the team name referring to Bubba post 8PM state?

Congrats guys and it's about freaking time you made the announcement! Look at Bone Sucking Sauce too. I have to say I liked that stuff.

Ummm, no comment about the sauce......:twisted:

2nd request for Bone sucking sauce, already on it! :wink:

BBQ Grail 07-14-2008 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spydermike72 (Post 686111)

John Henry's
DDog's

Quote:

Yeah Baby. Get me a Martha Stewart Signature Brethren Rib Boiling Pan!