stainless steel tongs

ironmanerik

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
anybody have info on a good pair of long stainless steel tongs. Saw a set on the webstaurant store but they were only 2.50$, how good can they be at that price?

i get mine at wal mart at about the same price. they take a beating. i use one on my wheelchair so i can pick things up and it does take a beating. i stock up when they go on sale. my biggest fear is they change them to something worse.
if yer talkin about the 16" ones then those look identical to the wal mart ones.

I agree with MBishop, clearance at Lowes or Home Depot at end of season, or Walmart.

I have at least a dozen sets of tongs. The restaurant supply store tongs work, but they are not my favorite. My favorite are my OXO Good Grips. They are very solid, and the mechanism that holds them closed for storage actually works. They come in a variety of lengths. My long pair are about 18 inches.

CD

+! on the OXO tongs. I've got a slew of them in various lengths and they have taken years of abuse and are as good as new. Love how they lock closed for easy storage.

Bought some years ago for around that price. I have at least 15 of these on hand at all times. To me, more than worth the investment.

Back