Good times at Westpoint!

C

Chris Nickelson

Had a great time in Wespoint this weekend, despite heavy rain, wind, and a few tornadoes zipping about. Good seein' the "We'll smoke you" boys again. Parrothead did fantastic and took Grand. And Neal and I saw "Scotty Clause" handing out gifts. Instead of milk and cookies we left him beer and fatty's... ha ha ha.

See y'all sometime somewhere!!

Chris.

hey and thanks for the fatties and beer, it was a great trade off. West point was good to me and you guys got a call also, why are you not telling the brethren??

We did have a great time, my contests are done for the year. As they sat all good things come to an end.

Congrats to all all of you on your calls. Char and I judged the competition and we both thought that this competition was better than the State Championship down in Lincoln as far as the quality of the turn ins go.

After the weather on Friday We'll Smoke You went home to more rain and Tornadoes to contend with. Looks like it blew through Valley though without damage.

Crangratulations again guys!

Chris Nickelson said:
Had a great time in Wespoint this weekend, despite heavy rain, wind, and a few tornadoes zipping about. Good seein' the "We'll smoke you" boys again. Parrothead did fantastic and took Grand. And Neal and I saw "Scotty Clause" handing out gifts. Instead of milk and cookies we left him beer and fatty's... ha ha ha.

See y'all sometime somewhere!!

Chris.

Just for the record, I wasn't there.

parrothead said:
Just for the record, I wasn't there.

It was Parrothead smokers out of Dakota Dunes he was one of the best of the best last year in KCBS He had 7 or so Grands champs last year alone very impressive and Is making his second trip to the Jack this year. as well as the Royal invite once again. Great man to get to know.

Your names are close but not the same.

Just saw on the KCBS web site that Dodge County Smokers were 4th overall and We'll Smoke You BBQ was 10th overall! Out of 31 teams not to shabby.

I am confused though how Scotty D didn't place in the top 10 after taking a 5th in Pork and 9th in ribs

Roo-B-Q'N said:
Just saw on the KCBS web site that Dodge County Smokers were 4th overall and We'll Smoke You BBQ was 10th overall! Out of 31 teams not to shabby.

I am confused though how Scotty D didn't place in the top 10 after taking a 5th in Pork and 9th in ribs

came in 11th overall

Man I just don't get the scoring part I guess. Need to figure that out. It was great meeting you and Scot from We'll Smoke U.

We had a ball at westpiont agian. Nice meeting you Tom and Char look forward to talking real soon. Chris you and Neal are true competitor's and I would cook by you guy's anytime. Scotty D it's always fun when were together and Jackie said thanks for the jerky.

Back