The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Q-talk (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   "I believe in BBQ Santa" Giveaway! (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148886)

BigButzBBQ 12-03-2012 10:30 AM

"I believe in BBQ Santa" Giveaway!

It's that time of the year again. A time when we embrace the act of giving. For you that is a very, very good thing.

It's the third annual "I believe in BBQ Santa!" Giveaway! It starts today and the winner is drawn on the 20th.

You have the chance at getting a huge gift pack of BBQ goodies worth over $150.00!

Not to mention that during the time we are accepting entries for the huge gift pack, there will also be some small gift packs given away as well!

Check out these sponsors and tell me this isn't going to be awesome:
Mojobricks
Ubons Family BBQ Yazoo
Big Mistas BBQ
Sam Dog BBQ Sauces
Baxters Original Smoking Woods
Pyro Dust Rubs
Frogmats
BBQ Pro Shop
Big Butz BBQ Sauce and Seasonings

You don't get to just enter once though. You can enter every day up to 3 different ways until 12/19!

How do you enter?
Go to Twitter follow @BBQSanta and tweet "I believe in @BBQSanta and all the wonderful things he brings!"
Become a fan of BBQ Santa on Facebook and answer the questions that BBQ Santa posts.
Or send an email to BBQ Santa!

You can go here for all the entry rules: BBQ Santa Giveaway

Good luck and hopefully some lucky Brethren gets some Christmas cheer.

el_matt 12-03-2012 02:04 PM

Well, I tweeted, hopefully I win!!! Merry Christmas @BBQSanta!

Matt

BigButzBBQ 12-07-2012 02:34 PM

Today is a mini gift pack day! Those who enter today will be in the running not only for the huge gift pack but for a mini one to be given away today.

Twitter, FB, or email. Pick your poison or do them all!

Cack 12-07-2012 02:53 PM

I've posted on FB ... I'm not a tweeter so can't rack up the entrees

Dr_KY 12-07-2012 03:14 PM

Excellent!!! Good luck to everyone

Igotgas 12-07-2012 05:23 PM

Awesome! I am in:thumb:

tish 12-07-2012 06:00 PM

This is fun! Thanks for the goodie drawing. :thumb:

frognot 12-07-2012 08:02 PM

i don't tweet often, but when i do it's "I believe in @BBQSanta and all the wonderful things he brings!"

BigButzBBQ 12-09-2012 07:57 AM

It's another mini gift pack day!
Can't say what's inside but, word on the street is that stuff from Mojobricks and Baxter's Original Premium smoking woods arrived at Santa's workshop.
Also, we are Christmas Tailgating on FB today. Stop by and join the holiday fun!

IamMadMan 12-09-2012 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigButzBBQ (Post 2292159)
It's another mini gift pack day!
Can't say what's inside but, word on the street is that stuff from Mojobricks and Baxter's Original Premium smoking woods arrived at Santa's workshop.
Also, we are Christmas Tailgating on FB today. Stop by and join the holiday fun!

I just did.... Thanks

BigButzBBQ 12-09-2012 07:30 PM

New sponsor just added to the huge gift pack!

Ted and Barney's Butcher's blend!

mytmouz 12-09-2012 09:05 PM

I haven't got my return email saying I won... I'm just saying...

BigButzBBQ 12-09-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mytmouz (Post 2292823)
I haven't got my return email saying I won... I'm just saying...

Heh, you wouldn't believe how many people are saying the same thing. But, you have to be in it to win it and the participation is awesome.

aawa 12-09-2012 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigButzBBQ (Post 2292863)
Heh, you wouldn't believe how many people are saying the same thing. But, you have to be in it to win it and the participation is awesome.

Im definitely in it. The facebook posts you have us do are very entertaining to read and also to come up with responses for.

Hoss 12-09-2012 10:58 PM

I won !!!!!!!! THANKS BBQ SANTA,u r AWESOME!!!:eusa_clap