THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ken V

Full Fledged Farker
Since a buddy of mine started talking about a Stumps smoker a little over a month ago it has gotten me back into smokin big time!!!! In that time I have built 2 UDS(in love with them) started saving for either a spinewine or a stumps, gotten 3 webers, a new 22 1/2", a freebie 18 1/2" in great shape and a red weber from a cust. of mine that I put on one of the UDS's.
The last month weekend dinners have consisted of porkbutt, fatties, ribs, ABT's, chicken and today a 5 1/2# chuck roast, a split chicken and about 25 ABT's.
I promise pics will follow, waiting for the camera from the wife.
Now I am thinking of entering a non sanctioned contest in a little town that has a big pork festival this summer.

I have gotten so much info from you guys and appreciate all the help more than you can believe.

Thanks,

Ken

Back