Plowboy Media Whore

Plowboy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Cookshack just released the videos we did a few weeks ago. Except for my missing mustache and the lack of the "skinny lens" on the camera, these turned out great.

Obviously, Cookshack gets a lot of marketing mileage out of stuff like this, but I think it is great that they get behind their cooks. Not all BBQ businesses would provide a platform like this for us to talk about the hobby that we love.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CookshackSmokers#p/u/0/eDtWy1ry5HE

Sweet! I can't wait til we get FECotton into a Boondoggle garage!

Todd's a super media whore! If I ever get that bad, somebody shoot me! :)

Seriously, I loved it. Brothaman, I think you sold me on a new cooker! And I need one of those plowboy tees!!!!

Todd's a super media whore! If I ever get that bad, somebody shoot me! :)

Seriously, I loved it. Brothaman, I think you sold me on a new cooker! And I need one of those plowboy tees!!!!

Hey Pot, this is Kettle. FYI, you are black.

What size? I've got a small that you can wear with your shorty shorts there on Long Island.

Great reviews Todd,you guys have earned it. As I watched you at Pulte I thought you had the passion of a Artist and the skills of a surgeon.

Hey Pot, this is Kettle. FYI, you are black.

What size? I've got a small that you can wear with your shorty shorts there on Long Island.

Got any small half shirts so I can show off my new belly button piercing? The mens luv it!

25 seconds in before there is any sound.....I'm checking my farking computer! LOL

Nice interviews!

Nice year you all had Todd.
I'm really likin your new avatar.
Hey Bob, you got one of them hats too?
ModelMaker

Back