• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Any Brethren going to Kettering in July?

B

bertkemtncurs

I'm planning on driving down that way on the 17th, watching my Reds beat the Mets, then staying a couple of days and spectating the comp. I'd like to meet any of you guys that are there, and am more than willing to help out any of you guys if you need it. I've never been to a comp and want to see what its all about!

I'll be needing a runner on Saturday. You're welcome to hang out with me althoguh once get set up I can handle most things myself so you'll have lots of time to visit others. Or just drop by to say hi and check out award winning FE's.

Let me know.

Oh ya, this should end up a Michigan/Ohio Brethren bash!!!

Oh ya, and a couple of them guys from Illinois.......:twisted:

The A-Team put in their appearance contract for the organizers to get a hot tub sponsorship for our Thunderdome. Oh and to also get the girls from Victoria Secret, which is located right at the contest site, to come and hang out with us in on village. We haven't received any written confirmation, so it looks like we're going to Wyoming instead. So it looks like you guys get a weekend off of getting a beat down...

I will be there. I plan on setting up Thursday evening after I get off work.

I will be there, no doubt about it.

did the organizers land the hotub/Victoria Secret deal for ya? It would be a great opportunity for people to stop by Thunderdome, check out the hot tub and maybe even check out the World Championship winning fat boy cooker? :cool:

did the organizers land the hotub/Victoria Secret deal for ya? It would be a great opportunity for people to stop by Thunderdome, check out the hot tub and maybe even check out the World Championship winning fat boy cooker? :cool:

I'm sure it's all in the works. There's a lot of planning ya know !! :icon_bigsmil

Kathy & I are fortunate enough to be repping this contest and we are GREATLY looking forward to seeing our Northern friends!

Scottie, I thought you were saying in Hammond that you were gonna make this one. Was looking forward to getting you some free chicken! :lol:

Phillip

That's only if the organizer comes through with the hot tub and Victoria Secret girls for our Thunderdome. It's now part of our appearance rider for all contests... :cool:

Trying to work things out on this being my first Comp. But now I see Ricks in it, I dont have a chance....Hope they dont have a catagory for pics. LOL

Will be up there on June 15th for Judges Class.

On any given day Pigman on any given day. Just cook your Q and let the chips fall where they may.

Back