Parsons, KS Oct. 19-20

ewchippe

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I am new to this board and new to competition as this will be my first competition. Is anyone else from here going to this as I would like to gain some knowledge. It sounds like there will be 20-25 teams, so I thought this would be good to get my feet wet before the end of the year.

Gettin' Basted will be there. Come find us if you have any questions. Ask for Brad. This is our first time in Parsons, and but I can answer any general questions you have about timing or competing.

What is your team name?

Good deal Brad, Our team name is Chip on Our Shoulders, My nickname is Chip, so thats where that came from. I am really excited and looking forward to it. What time are you planning on arriving on Friday?

I'm not 100% sure what time I am going to get there. It may be late afternoon/early evening. My brother-in-law should be around setting things up a little earlier in the day. His name is Michael if you want to track him down. He loves to talk BBQ and can help as well. If you have any questions before then IM me and I will help as much as I can.

I'm not 100% sure what time I am going to get there. It may be late afternoon/early evening. My brother-in-law should be around setting things up a little earlier in the day. His name is Michael if you want to track him down. He loves to talk BBQ and can help as well. If you have any questions before then IM me and I will help as much as I can.

I'm Michael, come on by and chat us up! We have a pretty conspicuous sign and van, so we should be petty easy to spot.

Last edited:
Back