What about rain?

I watched the utube video..

Did you catch the end of the video and see how farked up his wheel well cut was? I mean you spend all that time and money and looks like he cut the radius with a circular saw.

I see that getting broken into while parked at a gas station.

If he put an enclosure behind that sub, how much room is there between the back of the enclosure and the cooker?

Did you see this part...:eek: I think I'd pass on any BBQ coming off that thing!

Some men build skyscrapers. Some men build pyramids. And some men, really, really great men, build gigantic BBQ trailers. The winner of Crutchfield's "You Dream It We'll Help You Build It" contest, Michael Seville took his late father's 10-foot long galvanized propane tank and mounted it as the chief component of this 17-foot mobile BBQ. Then he stuffed the rest of the platform with electronics.

I am a bit confused as to if he thought of it and Crutchfield paid for the stereo equipment or he paid for it.

They said he won the contest.

How about the crack pipe on the other link.
smokinggun.jpg

Wha? :shock:

That first looked like a fancy beer tap. :icon_blush:

About the trailer, nice concept but dropped the ball when it came to design. Maybe he was trying to keep oil from misting onto the electronics? :roll: I see it as a difficult way to cook. Are all the electronics just supposed to blow in the wind on the road? :eek: what about dirt and water making... :confused: well I've thought about all the wtf's on this one long enough! lol!

How about the crack pipe on the other link.
smokinggun.jpg

Back