The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Q-talk (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Glove liners (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=274039)

DBH 07-20-2019 07:21 AM

Glove liners
 
I need a bunch of white cotton glove liners. There is line a zillion on Amazon. Anyone have any they like a lot?

Dweverett 07-20-2019 07:54 AM

Let me dig through my old orders and see if I can find what I bought.

Dweverett 07-20-2019 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dweverett (Post 4207233)
Let me dig through my old orders and see if I can find what I bought.

Looks like they arenít availability anymore. Hereís the link anyway in case it helps for what to look for. Iíve been really happy with them

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

pharp 07-20-2019 08:48 AM

Harbor Freight has some decent ones, but the best ones I have purchased were from Malcom Reeds site. The thing I don't like about the Harbor Freight ones is they are a little too thick.

LYU370 07-20-2019 09:02 AM

I get the ones from Harbor Freight.

https://www.harborfreight.com/string...-pr-60640.html

KB BBQ 07-20-2019 09:18 AM

+1 Harbor Freight.

Springram 07-20-2019 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pharp (Post 4207257)
Harbor Freight has some decent ones, but the best ones I have purchased were from Malcom Reeds site. The thing I don't like about the Harbor Freight ones is they are a little too thick.

++++++++++ These work great plus they are washable and can be reused many many times.

HouseDoc 07-20-2019 10:31 AM

Another vote for HF. Wife loves them also.

ulc 07-20-2019 10:39 AM

I just ordered this.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Seemed like good deal. 12 for $5 delivered.

jasonjax 07-20-2019 10:43 AM

Myron Mixon in his class said to make sure you get the ones with the yellow ring … looks like those are the HF ones.

SMetroHawkeye 07-20-2019 10:49 AM

Quick question... what size nitrile gloves do you need to get to fit over these liners? Do you have to size up or get XL’s to fit over them?

Shadowdog500 07-20-2019 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dweverett (Post 4207237)
Looks like they arenít availability anymore. Hereís the link anyway in case it helps for what to look for. Iíve been really happy with them

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Iíve used the cheap brown jersey gloves. Are these better??

Thanks!

KB BBQ 07-20-2019 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SMetroHawkeye (Post 4207302)
Quick question... what size nitrile gloves do you need to get to fit over these liners? Do you have to size up or get XLís to fit over them?

XL works for me.

thirdeye 07-20-2019 01:03 PM

Call around to any industrial supply or contractors supply stores you have in town. They are called string knit gloves and come in bundles of 12 pair. Depending on how many you purchase the price will be from $0.25 to $1.00 per pair. They often run undersize so try on different sizes.

sickhick 07-20-2019 03:34 PM

I get mine at Tractor Supply.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
2003 -2012 © BBQ-Brethren Inc. All rights reserved. All Content and Flaming Pig Logo are registered and protected under U.S and International Copyright and Trademarks. Content Within this Website Is Property of BBQ Brethren Inc. Reproduction or alteration is strictly prohibited.