The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Competition BBQ (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Columbia, MO - County Fair & BBQ Contest July 22ond and (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11568)

The_Kapn 07-24-2005 08:30 AM

Too Many Congrats here to list them all :oops:

So, great job to all the Brethren teams and to our little sister :lol: :lol:

Bro Kick--great pics and some Yummy looking eats!

TIM

Wanna bet Spice starts on a cooker inside an air-conditioned rig for next year????? :lol: :lol:

spicewine 07-24-2005 09:29 AM

Sorry Kick!! I can't look at the pictures. It makes me feel hot just looking at them. Great to cook with you guys!!

Where is the KING NUT pic?????

brdbbq 07-24-2005 10:09 AM

Good Job Farkers

kcquer 07-24-2005 09:46 PM

Quote:

Where is the KING NUT pic?????
I've got that one, I'll post pics this week as I have time.
Today was farked, but that's another thread.
Quote:

Slat, always good to see you.....thanks for being there for us, especially at camp break down time.You, Scott and the ladies were lifesavers!
That's what Brothers (and their OL's) are for :wink:

nmayeux 07-24-2005 09:55 PM

Congrats Guys! Wish I could have been there!!
Noah

MrSmoker 07-25-2005 05:54 AM

Congrats to all our "Brothers" who competed this weekend.

BellyBrotherII 07-25-2005 07:18 AM

Slat, always good to see you.....thanks for being there for us, especially at camp break down time.You, Scott and the ladies are the best BBQ Roadies a team could have!

Jimmy and Doug.....you FBA boys are now honorary MoFos, yep you've now been MOFOized. Anytime..you know you guys are welcome!

JT....thanks for cooking Friday night for the sponsor's dinner...as hot as it was, You and BellyBro pulled out some great Q.

Jay and Team Q....you guys are nuts, but I'm proud to call you my Brothers In Smoke! The new rig is AWSOME and is going to be a great cooking machine for you, Oh, can we barrow it sometime. Just to pull behind Kicks new ride, it matches real good!

Ron_L 07-25-2005 09:04 AM

All of the food looks great! I hate to say it, guys, but Maiah's turn in looks the best... :D

BellyBrotherII 07-25-2005 11:09 AM

The BBQ Brethren Make the News: Check link
http://columbiamissourian.com/news/story.php?ID=15031

kcquer 07-25-2005 05:34 PM

I added a couple more pics to the photo album.

Jeff_in_KC 07-25-2005 05:48 PM

Good pics, Scott! That last one could have been borderline incriminating! LOL! Nice job, though, Jay!

smokincracker 07-25-2005 07:25 PM

Made it home today about 3:00 today.
Missouri is one hot arse place to be in July...WOW

Only the cold beer from Jay kept so nice on ice & Darryl and John’s Margaretta machine saved my life...I want to thank Jay & all the guys from team Q and Belly Brothers for all of the super hospitality. You guys are the best!

It is obvious to me that both teams Q & Bellys have a tremendous about of passion in smoke and know how to Q in style. Brothers take it from the Smokin’ Cracker these guys have figured out how to enjoy the whole package of Qin.

From Doug Barnes and my-self (Smokin’ Cracker BBQ)
I do know that we have made some great friends in Boone County.

Thank you
Jimmy Brod

smokincracker 07-25-2005 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcquer
I added a couple more pics to the photo album.

me too

BrooklynQ 07-25-2005 08:29 PM

Congrats Brothers!

tommykendall 07-25-2005 11:20 PM

Quote:

Made it home today about 3:00 today.
Missouri is one hot arse place to be in July...WOW
And Florida isn't? :roll: