First ever cook/smoke on my weber..

G

gazza

Gday All.

Picked up this weber last sunday, weather hasn't been to crash hot all week so we had a good day so now it was time to have my first ever crack on the weber i wanted to do something easy and learn from there so i gave a beer can smoked chicken ago :icon_shy just a got some chicken rub from the local supermarket then basted it with a garlic butter and soy sauce mix.

The poison of choice
_DSC3912.jpg

Smoking away
_DSC3916.jpg

Hour 1
_DSC3920.jpg

Hour 2
_DSC3921.jpg

I not to sure what to expect here but im hooked :thumb:

Looks like you should expect some tasty chicken. Nice start with your new kettle.

MMMMMMMMM looks good, and i like me a red head too. Just dont tell my weber i said that:becky:

Done a dusted, Pinched a wing to try WOW!!! i cant wait to get innto the rest now:thumb: All i have got is from this great site, Thank you to every one of you who post info for us newbies:clap2:

_DSC3923.jpg

See. A Bloke can run a Barbie. That looks very tasty my friend. Just got home from work (18 hours of fun) and gonna eat a smoked bologna sammich and hit the sack! Wish I had some of that Bird!

Last edited:
That looks perfect. The garlic butter and soy sauce baste sure do make that skin look tasty.

Back