Cape Girardeau, MO

Lion Bout The Q

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Who's in for this one? We are cooking it, now that Edwardsville is cancelled. Anyone heard how many teams they have?

Havent heard how many teams are cooking but Blazin' Blues will be cooking this as well. We have tons of family and friends in the Cape area and the weather looks like it should be nice!

True Family BBQ will be there as well in lieu of Edwardsville. Looking forward to cooler weather than Pacific. I do believe Doc & Susan will be there as well.

Ques Your Daddy will be there! I think I heard that their full at 50 teams

:thumb:they are full i was three hours late on getting in my entry so i will be doing rv repairs this weekend good luck all see ya soon :thumb:

:thumb:they are full i was three hours late on getting in my entry so i will be doing rv repairs this weekend good luck all see ya soon :thumb:
Crap, York...that sucks....why don't you still come down with some Beam for the good luck shot. Just kidding , of course, but we have managed to only make one shot all season...

i need an weekend just to fix the rv the celing fan fell down in glascow and riped the celing down in the back kitchen so it needs to be fixed
have fun have an shot for me :becky::cool:

Back