***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Fusion" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Fusion" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Fusion" Throwdown!

Special thanks to Will work for bbq for getting the pictures of my poll!:thumb::becky:

But for now.....GET TO VOTING FARKERS!!!

Click HERE to see the full Entry thread.

Please click the links below to view each persons entry, and decide who you think should be declared the winner!

cameraman

bun%203-31-13_10.jpg

Hometruckin

finalfusion003_zps220ec124.jpg

oifmarine2003

attachment.php

Oldyote

DSC_0189_zps56eb0447.jpg

code3rrt

Omeletteenchiladasandporkbutt043_zps3ea0c51f.jpg

beercuer

fusiionlasag_plated_zps869299cd.jpg

Gore

IMG_7349.jpg

MadCityJim

attachment.php

boogiesnap

attachment.php

Will work for bbq

money2.jpg

AussieTitch

060Medium_zpsfebd3006.jpg

Last edited:
This is why each person should post their own thread in a in a sub category. Just link to those. Less work for you and less work for the OP. Just my .02.

Now! Can't wait to take a look-see!

I wrote that in jest, but then I went back to see who I would actually vote for based on screen name. I thought it would be easier, but I've still only narrowed it down to 5. :tsk:

I know... I was just being silly me. However, by default, I do have my pizzaburger picture up, so... ???

Thanks to everyone for their outstanding efforts in the Fusion TD. You guys are truly inspiring. For me this was a very difficult choice because all of them looked great. I voted for Hometruckin but good luck to all.

Without looking at any entries (Seriously - I didn't), I voted for Boogiesnap in this crowd.:thumb:

Yeah, Boogiesnap is a good fusion name, but so is beercuer, and so is Hometruckin', and so is MadCityJim, and ... see what I mean? About the only non-fusion name is Gore. Fark, there is no fusion in that name at all! Should've been DQ'ed! One-syllable names just don't qualify in this TD. :tsk:

I figured I woud probably vote for Gore. I am a big fan of the Cooking with the Master series and figure he could put his winnings here towards making a new episode.

I am too lazy to look at all the links and by the time I got to the end I would have forgotten what the first one was anyhow. :oops:

I got a kick out of OIF's rolls, I had to vote for them.

There was some good looking stuff though.

Back