The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Q-talk (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Is Boiling Mc Ribs BBQ? (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66235)

MillerTime 01-05-2010 07:22 PM

I tried skinless pleasant breasts back when I first picked up this hobby. Turned out really dry. I've learned since then that poultry and fowl do much better with skin to keep the moisture in.

JiveTurkey 01-05-2010 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbefunkoramaque (Post 1135255)
I do that with pork, called them Meat Curtains on the Trailer. Got shut down. Not sure what the deal is with the name.

Meat curtains are good. I've eaten those a bunch of times!

BRBBQ 01-06-2010 12:13 AM

After working over your equation you messed up the Dx divided by D, sorry! McRib never tasted like Q.... Confucius say "green paper looks good in my wallet".

barbefunkoramaque 01-06-2010 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRBBQ (Post 1135696)
After working over your equation you messed up the Dx divided by D, sorry! McRib never tasted like Q.... Confucius say "green paper looks good in my wallet".

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

smoke it if ya got it 01-06-2010 04:02 PM

Tried little smokies once but they kept falling through the grill.

BRBBQ 01-06-2010 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbefunkoramaque (Post 1136187)
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Of course I was joking!

Bigdog 01-16-2010 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbefunkoramaque (Post 987978)
You should talk to Smoke in the Eye... one of the best cooks out there. Funny thing how we got to be friends sorta...he was bitching me out for saying something stupid (you know like your prone to do) and didn't get i was joking, so he starts wreckin me in a PM, which is probably the best thing to do when you have a disaggrement, take it to PMs.... which the moderators will greatly appreciate cuz they don't get all the buzzers going, anyway, I was saying something obnoxious like Texas don't have to work as hard to be good BBQERs because they are so far ahead of everyone else - anyway he starts chiming in all mad at me and giving his credentials (he has won a lot of contests - his fish trophy is on my counter) and then is bitchin me out saying he has won this and that then accidentally tells me he was Texan

PAUSE? SCRATCH HEAD???

..... I said... so.... then.... I am right.... we had a great laugh....

I have a lot of respect for anyone that gets passionate about stuff.... just believe in something.

OMG....I just understood one of Donny's posts.....OMG........:-P:wink::biggrin:

Jburt 01-20-2010 09:48 PM

Scrapple...yeah not so much.

Wouldn't hold together and came out like it had been dunked in liquid. Now, maybe if you bacon wrapped it...

Desert Dweller 01-21-2010 04:10 AM

Quesadilla made from smoked prime rib...

Grilled peaches w/butter and brown sugar (I had no idea...)

Pitmaster T 02-10-2012 07:36 PM

Some clarity Please?

RevZiLLa 02-10-2012 07:40 PM

Spam

martyleach 02-10-2012 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MillerTime (Post 1135451)
I tried skinless pleasant breasts back when I first picked up this hobby. Turned out really dry. I've learned since then that poultry and fowl do much better with skin to keep the moisture in.

Jeez, when I read this I thought is said "skinless peasant breasts"......

Pitmaster T 02-10-2012 07:50 PM

zillllllllllaaaa whatzup!!!!!!!

Pitmaster T 02-12-2012 12:46 PM

Shins on Pleasant Breasts Marty

Red Valley BBQ 02-12-2012 01:02 PM

I smoked Hot Pockets while at a competition. Not bad.