New Q Joint in the neighborhood

Grumpy's Q

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
There is a new Q Joint about to open by me. What can anyone tell me about Bar-B-Cutie? I see there are several in Tennessee and other places. Anyone ever eat there? How is it? Strange name..:eek:

Don't know......yet. They should be open pretty soon.

We have several of them in Nashville. I'll put it this way: When I was a little kid, it was good BBQ. Now that I've grown up, it's bland. Very bland. With so-so sides.

It's essentially a fast-food version of BBQ. Don't go in with high hopes and you won't be disappointed.

We have several of them in Nashville. I'll put it this way: When I was a little kid, it was good BBQ. Now that I've grown up, it's bland. Very bland. With so-so sides.

It's essentially a fast-food version of BBQ. Don't go in with high hopes and you won't be disappointed.

How long ago were you a kid ??
Just curious :wink:

How long ago were you a kid ??
Just curious :wink:

Last week. :biggrin: Nah, I'm 36. So it's been a few years. I remember eating there probably 30 years ago.

We get catering from there a lot at work, because our city leaders boycotted Corky's because of a lawsuit over a billboard that the city lost. Of course, we eat there all the time. They just won't order from there. :icon_sleepy

The name scares me too.
Just doesn't sit right. BBQ isn't supposed to be cute.

Back