Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Red, White and BBQ KCBS competition

Sweetsmoke87

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
There is a KCBS competition Memorial day weekend in Wesmont, I'll. Is anybody here competing or going to it. I will be up there one of the days.

Absolutely! There will be several Brethren members competing. My wife and I cook as Captain Ron’s Brew-n-Que and we’re cooking both KCBS competitions.

Awesome, I will have to come by and see you guys. Looking to get into competitive smoking soon myself

I'll be there cooking as Uncle Spanky's. Will be my 2nd pro contest after my 1st being the royal last year.

Awesome, I will have to come by and see you guys. Looking to get into competitive smoking soon myself

Definitely stop by! If it is Saturday or Sunday morning I'll be busy, but I am still glad to chat. Just understand that I may need to excuse myself to get something done. Friday night is the steak competition, so that may be busy as well, but better. Saturday night is probably the most replaxed.

I'll be there cooking as Uncle Spanky's. Will be my 2nd pro contest after my 1st being the royal last year.

Nice! Stop by to say hi! On Saturday morning and Sunday morning I'll have a big pot of coffee (or two or three)!

After missing last year, we'll be back. doing the Steak Friday, and then the Sunday comp.
2 Skinny Cooks, come say hi

Seeing I am on the organizing committee, I will be there. I have the red Jambo

Back