How many teams made the American Royal Invitational this year?

Well, you would probably have to describe what 'made' means...

Last I heard, there were almost 100 teams for the Invitational...

I also heard that they are moving some spaces around, so the big parties arebn't going to be going off and around the Invitational teams... Too bad they didn't have that in place last year and I might of 'made' the Royal this year too for my win in Forida...

I guess I was referring to how many teams are actually entered for the invitational.

Thanks for the feedback.

Well, you would probably have to describe what 'made' means...

Last I heard, there were almost 100 teams for the Invitational...

I also heard that they are moving some spaces around, so the big parties arebn't going to be going off and around the Invitational teams... Too bad they didn't have that in place last year and I might of 'made' the Royal this year too for my win in Forida...

Will i see you in Felda again bro???

We're thinking about it. Seeing if my friends will be around in Bonita for the New Year's... If they are around, then we will come back down again...

Nothing is better to start the year off on the right foot, than spending it in the swamp...

I believe there should be 80 to 100 invitational teams. Gas prices might affect the number. So might hurricanes and the possibility of the United States experiencing a second "Great Depression" by week's end, thanks to Congress.

The Great Depression started with the Dow dropping 34% in less then 10 days. Yesterday was the largest drop in total points ever, but it was less then 7% of a total drop comparatively and historically, Monday's are the days of big drops.

The market is up 252 points today (as I type), so lets hope it can keep the momentium today. Anyone with extra funds should be buying - just hope you're buying the right ones.

Back