Guardian griller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strike BBQ

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hello, My name is Tim and I come to you from the Coast Guard (approaching 27 years active duty). I am an avid griller & bbqer. At times I can be obsessive in learning new techniques, trying new rubs, sauces and gadgets. I have compulsively bought BBQ accessories for the last 15 years.
I currently grill on a Weber Summit Gold and a Bubba Keg. I am in the process of retiring a GOSM.
I always have BBQ envy when it comes to wanting bigger & better equipment.
I am that guy that is at the grill at every cook out. I also get lots of request for pork but, ribs, abt's, turkey and brisket.
I am currently living on the FLA panhandle, but getting transferred to Washington, DC this summer.

Welcome to the gang, Tim. Looks like you'll bring a lot of experience to the members.

Arlin

Welcome aboard Tim and thank you for your service to our country.

Welcome to our crazy little club house! And, as others have said, a big thanx!

Thank you for your kind welcomes and it is an honor to serve.
I learned so much just going through the Roadmaps. I am awed by the caliber of cooks here. Just last night I did some simple Fatty's as happy hour snacks for a gathering of about 10 people. The way they gobbled them down, you'd think I made filet.
It was my first time trying it, I don't remember if I even heard of them before.

Hi Tim. Welcome to the Brethren. Thank you for your service to our country. This a great place to learn, practice and play with ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back