Joining two tents?

smokeyw

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I seem to remember someone here saying there was some type of gutter you could buy and install so that when you attach two 10 x 10 E-Z Up canopies and it rained on them they would not leak where they are attached. Can someone shed some light on this please? I have looked but can't find anything like this.

Take clothespins. Simply take the adjoining edges, fold/roll them together. Then follow along with the pins. Works well and doesn't add anything to your haul.

I take a piece of plastic sheet and cut it 10' long by about 18" wide and clip it to each tent's horizontal braces where the tents join. I used those small colored plastic clamps that come in a tube that you can get at Home Depot or Menards. Just form a U-shape and clamp one end higher than the other to allow it to drain. Just fold it up to store.

I tried the clothes pin idea and it mostly works unless it rains hard, where it will leak just a bit.

small spring clamps here as well. works fine. Just make sure you get a little slope with it. kieth

Back