Wholesale charcoal?

C

chachahut

Looking for an upstate NY (or northeast) wholesale charcoal source. Prefer to use natural briquette with starch binder only. I need palette supplies (finally stepping up to open a take out shop).

Any one have any suggestions? Every source I've found online is in California and the common carrier charges will kill my profit margin.

All help is appreciated.

cheers,
Frank Davis

try your food/paper vendor why would you try to buy a truck load @ a time?

Looking for an upstate NY (or northeast) wholesale charcoal source. Prefer to use natural briquette with starch binder only. I need palette supplies (finally stepping up to open a take out shop).

Any one have any suggestions? Every source I've found online is in California and the common carrier charges will kill my profit margin.

All help is appreciated.

cheers,
Frank Davis
Frank I think I have one for you but try talking to the managers at you local supplies and see if they will do pallet pricing for you it's not worth just having just one or two skids delivered to you. If your doing a small take out as I am then I can help with the cost factors. call me. Kevin

You got Humphrey Charcoal here in central PA, its right off I-80 in Brookeville, PA.

The reason I am looking for skids is my location. I am essentially in the middle of nowhere. Closest major city is just under an hour. The only place locally that sells charcoal carries only Cowboy lump and I am not a fan. I am hoping to perhaps lay in a decent supply to keep the cost down and perhaps even re-sell in the spring/summer season.

Kevin - I'll give you a call later this week to discuss. Tinybud - thanks for the tip.

cheers,
Frank

Back