115 IN THE SHADE AND SMOKIN'

spicewine

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
I just wanted to thank all of my BROTHERS who came to the MOFO---MINI BASH -- This weekend!!

Solidkick--- You The Man!!! ( You worried enough fo all of us)

Belly Bro--- We are so much alike it scares me!!

Belly Bro II-- All I can say is -----L-------( You kind of have to have been there)

Sweet T--- You Go MAW MAW---1st Place PORK 41 TEAMS!!!! ( She beat out the guy who won 1st place Pork at he American Royal 2 Years ago!!!)

J T --You look good in everything you eat!! ( Yes I will get you a new shirt!!)

Smokin' Cracker-- MOFO's + FLOFO'S = Good Times!! We have made you and Doug OFFICIAL MOFO'S!!

KCQER-- Scott: So glad to meet you!! I wish we could have spent more time together. I would love to cook with you sometime!!

Jeff in KC-- Wish you could have stayed longer!! I will PIT BITCH for you anytime!! Call me!!

Slat: Glad you came up from the Cape!! You have a lovely wife!! I raise my glass to you !

Bags: What can I say-- You are a great freind and a great team mate

FredBird: You are too ANAL , but you make sure the turn in's look spectacular!!

Steve: You are SPICEWINE but you just don't know it!!

Randy H: Thanks for your help!!

Terri C. My Right hand

RE: 115 IN THE SHADE AND SMOKIN

Thanks, Jay! I always enjoy visiting with you! And thanks for the sauce! I went to HyVee and bought three more bottles of Sweet Heat and a couple of your regular sauce. Couldn't find the Hen -n- Hog Dust though.

I wasn't done yet!!!!

Love Ya Skip!!! ( Chicken Pig BBQ )

And Mark !!! ( Biguns BBQ )

When you win---I Win !!!

Thanks

Spice

KCQER-- Scott: So glad to meet you!! I wish we could have spent more time together. I would love to cook with you sometime!!

Jay, was great meeting You and the rest of Team Q! I look forward to cooking with you, soon.

Was great to meet Slat, SmokinCracker, Chick'n'Pig and the other Brothers I hadn't had the pleasure of meeting before. It's always great to see Kick, the Bellys, JT & Jeff, nothing like the company of friends new and old, especially when they're Brethren!!

Thanks to everyone for their hospitality, Jeanne and I had an awesome time. We really appreciate the great weekend.

Belly Bro--- We are so much alike it scares me!!

I think your my long lost brother from another mother!!!!

You can cook next to, with or for me anytime!!!!!

Back