• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Spicewine Ironworks on TV

BBQchef33

Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Batch Image
Reaction score
An announcment from one of our members as they grow in the BBQ community. See announcments forum for the thread and details/posting. Congrats Jay!

Spicewine Ironworks will be running 2- 30 sec. spots during each of the 4 Cheifs pre season games!!!! First game is tomorrow night.

Look for Belly Brothers and Chicken Pig's Smokers in the ad.

www.spicewineironworks.com

Thanks Phil! It's just a Local Spot ( Only MOFO's will probably see it) but I am real excited about my first commercial. I need to get them to work in the Brethren Banner there somewhere!!!

And NO--I'm not in it dressed in a Chicken Suit!! :lol: :lol:

Jay you could put on a cow suit and then people would find your commercial "udderly" fascinating. :mrgreen:

Jay,
How long till we see: Spicewine Ironworks, the Official Cooker of the Kansas City Chiefs? 8) Good job bro. :wink:

Congrats on the ad. Being tied with football can only mean the exposure will be effective. :D

chad said:
Congrats on the ad. Being tied with football can only mean the exposure will be effective. :D

Football + Beer + Smoked Meat = GREAT DAY!!!
It can't miss.

That's great news! And the fact that it's the Chiefs only makes it better! Obviously your work is of the highest caliber to be associated with such an august organization. Nice work!

Jay, Awesome target oriented marketing!! Hope the spots air this far west! 'Grats Brother!!

Congrats, Spice! Maybe one of these computer folks can post a copy of it for us folks outta range.

Great job, Spice. Wish I was closer so I could see it. Great target audience...should be a success.

Spice congrats! I'm thinkin' Monday Night Football, Spicewine Ironworks spots, cheerleaders, and "Q"! Ah... Life is good. (I say this knowing what's coming.....) :arrow: Congrats on your exposure.

Jay, I told ya congrats last week when I was down but congrats again! I doubt I'll get to see it in the KC area. I imagine it's only on the Jefferson City / Columbia stations. But awesome job aiming your ads at great tailgaters (even if the team blows! LOL).

Jeff: You gotta have faith in Dick Vermiel (sp) He is a very passionate Coach and has an Excellent Track Record!!!

spicewine said:
Jeff: You gotta have faith in Dick Vermiel (sp) He is a very passionate Coach and has an Excellent Track Record!!!

When does he start crying?

Back