Madison, IN, Ribberfest... Anyone need a helper?

cmcadams

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Diva Q and I talked to a guy who's a chef that wants to get into competition barbecue. He knows he doesn't know anything about it, so he wants to learn by working with a team and is willing to do all the grunt work (read: pit bitch).

Is there a team going to Madison that would be interested in having some help in Madison?

Hi Curt - We are still rookies but are always looking for an extra hand. Kettering was our 3rd sanctioned with Madison next on our schedule which BTW will be our one year anniversary for competing. We have come a long way in a year and have gotten a call at every comp to date. Now working on our consistency across the field and would love the input of someone with culinary training. We are running 3 WSM's which give us the ability to use different woods and temps for each meat and all our recipes, rubs, sauces are our own. If you and Diva are recommending then I'm sure he's a good guy. PM me his name and a little background and I'll discuss it with my partner.

Why Madison? Is that where he's from?

I'll get with him to get more info from you. He seemed like a good guy, and would be willing to do the grunt work to help out.

Madison simply because it's the next close-ish competition.

Back