Looking or a BBQ class

Spicy-Meat

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hi All,
My wife said she wants to do something special for my birthday this year and want to send me to a BBQ class and she wants to come. I am not into competition cooking. I just love to BBQ for friends and family. Any suggestions for a BBQ class for the non-competitors?

I believe 3 eyz bbq teaces a backyard class Classes a generally posted. A lot depends on what youn want to spend and if willing to travel As said you can learn a lot on this site

hey neighbor!!

Tasty licks does put on some classes, this weekend I think Harry Sou is going to be in shillington, i imagine its sold out..

My wife did the same for me, changed my cooking for the better. dont be afraid of the comp classes, you can learn alot how much you apply is up to you.

Rod Gray Pellet envy is doing a class in jersey comming up...

I found this great website that will teach you all you need to know:

www.bbq-brethren.com

You should check it out.

:mrgreen:

Ask instead for some neat gadgets or an equipment upgrade.
Grab your favorite beverage have here sit down with you at this huge BBQ banquet for the imagination, then head to your nearest Costco, Sams, or RD and BBQ TOGETHER!

Just my .02$ since my wife and I enjoy such things.:mrgreen:

Andy Groneman from Smoke on Wheels (KC) does killer non-competition style barbecue classes! He teaches for us in Wichita, KS (too far from you for sure), but he may do classes in your area while he's out competing? Not sure, just throwing that idea out there.

Back