Another UDS Is Born!

PaPaQ

is One Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
A big thank you to all the Brethren for thier post and help in making this happen. I hope to season it this afternoon. Thanks Everyone!!

Attachments

• UDS 001.jpg
    UDS 001.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 164
  • UDS 005.jpg
    UDS 005.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 161
  • UDS 006.jpg
    UDS 006.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 160
Very nice looking drum. Good luck. Use it a lot, and report often.

Boy that's a clean garage! You need to dirty up the cooker and the garage. IMHO

Nice lookin' rig bro...fire it up and bring on the pron! :p Enjoy your new toy!:biggrin:

I don't know about you guys. But all the new drums are getting prettier an prettier. Hope we don't lose our UDS status LOL Great looking drum, now fire it up! Welcome bro Drum head:icon_bigsmil

looks to clean to cook on

but I bet the food and smoke will take care of that

cant wait for the pron

cook on brother

Thought the post was UDS? Think we're gonna have to change these to "PDS" (Pretty Drum Smokers) :biggrin:

Good lookin' drum Bro. Get that thing in action ..

Thought the post was UDS? Think we're gonna have to change these to "PDS" (Pretty Drum Smokers) :biggrin:

Good lookin' drum Bro. Get that thing in action ..

More like FDS......Fabulous Drum Smoker!!! (Queer guy's mod.) :cool:

good lookin rig. i couldnt get the damn bunghole open on mine, caked molasses mod. so i just drilled holes all around the top. gonna be a PITA tryin to shut her down when im done cooking. i wish i would have used the vent like that on top of mine.

Look great! I'm curious about the solid bottom on the fire basket. I wonder if you'll have airflow issues as ash accumulates on the bottom. I'm no expert, but all of the ones i have seen in pictures have an open bottom. The solid bottom would be nice for cleanup if it doesn't affect the fire.

Tell me about your exhaust ... I see the flange, pipe and 90*. All "black pipe" ? height of your exhaust? Thanks.

Congrats. That's a good looking drum. And like everyone els has pointed out where's the pron!

when's the first cook scheduled? looks great! the more UDS pics i see, the more i think i might need one!

Back