The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Brethren Bashes (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The 2020 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash Planning (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=277653)

pjtexas1 12-28-2019 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwa (Post 4257311)
I'm not sure what work going to look like but I'm going to pencil this in. I just moved to Mckinney from North Pole AK so everything is up in the air. :)

PW

Welcome to the neighborhood! Hope to see you there.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hotch 12-29-2019 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pwa (Post 4257311)
I'm not sure what work going to look like but I'm going to pencil this in. I just moved to Mckinney from North Pole AK so everything is up in the air. :)

PW

Great! Glad to have you join us! :mrgreen:

Lighter-Fluid 12-29-2019 06:58 AM

Signed us up as a maybe. Hope we can work it out and make this one. I know you guys have missed me at the last couple! :roll:

Hotch 12-29-2019 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lighter-Fluid (Post 4257335)
Signed us up as a maybe. Hope we can work it out and make this one. I know you guys have missed me at the last couple! :roll:

Yes we have! Welcome back!! :mrgreen:

pjtexas1 12-29-2019 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lighter-Fluid (Post 4257335)
Signed us up as a maybe. Hope we can work it out and make this one. I know you guys have missed me at the last couple! :roll:

Who said that? :boxing: :pound:

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

SmittyJonz 12-30-2019 06:56 PM

Put me down as Thinking About It........

Hotch 12-31-2019 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmittyJonz (Post 4257827)
Put me down as Thinking About It........

:mrgreen:

Hotch 12-31-2019 08:11 AM

:bounce:Click on "Texas Spring Bash" to see how many days left to go to the Bash!! :bounce:

Happy Hapgood 12-31-2019 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sliding_billy (Post 4254434)
Not sure the reaction I will get when I tell Christine the date. That is our 28 year anniversary.


Tell her that you are taking her out to eat. You too can Achive Wife Foo WeedHopper. :becky:


I'll be there if my Buddy Ag76 will put up with me one more time!

pjtexas1 12-31-2019 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sliding_billy (Post 4254434)
Not sure the reaction I will get when I tell Christine the date. That is our 28 year anniversary.

I went to the Fall Bash a couple of years ago on my anniversary or anniversary weekend. Man up! [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

LYU370 01-01-2020 10:34 PM

Added to the calendar. I'm a maybe so far. Have to see what's going on at work once it get's closer. Airfare is reasonable so far, maybe it'll go down some more. While the central Texas bash is fun, I think I need to try out the north Texas bash.

pjtexas1 01-02-2020 06:33 AM

It would be awesome to hang out with you again.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hotch 01-02-2020 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LYU370 (Post 4258570)
Added to the calendar. I'm a maybe so far. Have to see what's going on at work once it get's closer. Airfare is reasonable so far, maybe it'll go down some more. While the central Texas bash is fun, I think I need to try out the north Texas bash.

Don't forget the sausage!! :mrgreen:

ssv3 01-02-2020 08:45 PM

Put me down as a maybe also. That's going to be a tough weekend for me but just maybe. :becky:

Happy Hapgood 01-02-2020 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LYU370 (Post 4258570)
Added to the calendar. I'm a maybe so far. Have to see what's going on at work once it get's closer. Airfare is reasonable so far, maybe it'll go down some more. While the central Texas bash is fun, I think I need to try out the north Texas bash.


Bring Bubba! :becky:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
2003 -2012 BBQ-Brethren Inc. All rights reserved. All Content and Flaming Pig Logo are registered and protected under U.S and International Copyright and Trademarks. Content Within this Website Is Property of BBQ Brethren Inc. Reproduction or alteration is strictly prohibited.