Beef Ribs First Try w/PrON

cirk

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Ribs came off of a prime ribeye smoked at 275 with pecan. More pics to come!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356732402.353910.jpg
Marinated and rubbed with S&P

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356732435.447644.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356732454.968389.jpg
Pre Wrap

Looks real good. I was planning on doing the same with the ribs off mine. What did you marinate with? I've never done beef ribs either.

Looks real good. I was planning on doing the same with the ribs off mine. What did you marinate with? I've never done beef ribs either.

I used a local BBQ competition teams marinade that they sell local its basically Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and soy and I cut it with a can of beef broth.

They are fantastic! I should have used peppered cow they need more than S&P IMO.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356734262.362608.jpg
Dem bones!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356734286.462946.jpg

Nice Dino bones, I wish I could find them here, what they sell aint fit fer my dog, and I only kill a steer a year for freezer meat so They are usually one of the first things to go.

Nice! They're making me hungry! I'm close by too. What time we eating? :)

Great looking ribs there.
I know what the others are saying tho, the beef ribs they sell at the stores have next to no meat left on them, not worth the bother, so when you can get some nice ones like those, what a treat!

Great looking ribs there.
I know what the others are saying tho, the beef ribs they sell at the stores have next to no meat left on them, not worth the bother, so when you can get some nice ones like those, what a treat!

I have been waiting for months. My butcher is a good friend of mine so when a lady wanted her prime rib without the bones I got em! Worked out for me

Back