• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Contest Announcment New Palestine In

H

Hoosier Smoke

The New Palestine Wine,Brew & Bar-B-Que Too! contest has moved up one weekend starting in 2013. Will be July 19 & 20 2013( This gets them off of brickyard weekend ) nice purse,good location State Championship and part of the Hoosier Cup.
Whos Going?

We had a great time out there and are seriously planning to make the trek out there again next year!

EMB BBQ is planning on being there. I'm working on my comp schedule as I type this.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

New Pal?? Never heard of this place! If it's in IN I'd like to know about it? Is it sactioned n all???????

:mrgreen: Cool Mark! Weekend before means I'll be able to show up on time!!:clap:

Always been a big fan of this one. Looks like we will be having some schedule changes in MI next year as well..hope it all still works out

As always, lookin forward to it Mark! Great contest. It's one of our favorites! ESPECIALLY when we get to camp in the "cool kids" corner by the fruit stand! :roll:

anyone have website on this?? My brother lives out there, good reason to visit the niece and nephew.

Back