A couple of builds by TQ and Tyler

TuscaloosaQ

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
They are not anything special the one cooker, the patio model is direct cook no firebox that is what the gentleman wanted.

Tylers trailer build it is 24" diameter by 56 long

Tyler wrapping it up

The trailer build you see is going to be listed on our website at 2400$$ that is a great price for that build I assure you. Thanks for looking again nothing special but not half way built either and it performs excellent

Seems like yall are building a lot of those cookers with the square doors. Looking good.

When is that website I keep hearing about going to be up?

just curious ...what would it cost to ship to NC for 1 of those

I am not sure about shipping but I have met people halfway before. I have a brother living in Waynesville.... might give me an excuse to bring it that way. I would bring it that far if you cover my fuel. If you want to talk to anyone who has one of my cookers I can give you many contacts and I am not ashamed of one of em Pm me and I can tell you more

bbqwilly we just got our stuff from google and actually the site can be pulled up but I am not totally satisfied yet aint gonna be long!!!!!!! It is right around the corner. I have been working a shutdown at the refinery and been bowed up, burning the candles at both ends so to speak!!!!

TQ, once again the BAMA boys have out-done themselves. Can't wait to see the website bro!!

TQ, once again the BAMA boys have out-done themselves. Can't wait to see the website bro!!

Thanks brother and thanks to everyone else for the kind comments. I have been getting pictures together and sending them to the guy who is building the site. If I had ever thought we were going to one day have an online site I would have been more organized. It will consist of an ornamental iron section, cookers, misc fabrication, bumpers and some other stuff. I hope people realize we are master fabricators and just not doing cookers don't scare people off. I hope when they see our work we will be credited with being all around masters with steel period. It would be nice to just do cookers, but my mamma always said do not put all your eggs in one basket. I will say I will put our cookers as far as quality, looks performance against anybody that builds them and we will have a testimonial section to back our work up. That is not an arrogant comment but I have come to realize you have to stand up for your work and the proof is in the pudding

Very nice looking builds. Wish I had the welding experience to be proud of my welds. That trailered smoker looks like a great deal to me. Ship it to CA for a trip to Disneyland???

martyleach Always wanted to go do Disneyland too Marty.... Heck I may be a traveling salesman before I am done here!!!!!! LOL!!! Thanks for the Kudos too Marty.

TQ does excellent work the trailer he did for me for my pit was top notch. You can't go wrong with anything they do, excellent work and excellent to work with. Can't wait to see the website.

Back