"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Happy Phriday all!!! Doing 4 pork butts tomorrow phor pulled pork phor my daughter's boyfriends birthday dinner on Sunday. Probably throw some ribs on phor dinner tomorrow night while I've got the cooker phired up. Have a GREAT weekend and Happy Smoking!!!

Happy Phriday all!!! Nothing planned phor tonight. Making a big batch of pierogies with some phriends tomorrow. Planning a big day Sunday, starting out with a smoked phatty and homemade biscuits for breakfast, al pastor and carne asada tacos phor lunch, and smoking a rack of beef short ribs, spare ribs, and a pork butt for supper/leftovers

I just got a new grill and it's supposed to rain this weekend.:drama:

I do have time today to season it and get a first cook in.

Haven't had duck in a while
i-x7MF8PP-XL.jpg

I think that one might have an off texture. I guess I'll try some CSRs instead.

Happy Phryday Pholks!
Tonight will be some BBQ shrimp either on the kettle or the Blackstone, depending on the weather.
Phreezer dive phor the rest of the weekend's vittles.
Picked up 15# of boneless butts phor sausage at Costco yesterday.

No T.P. though! :lol:

Have a great weekend all!

Paging Dr Phu and all you phreaking smoking knuckleheads!!!!!.....happy Friday!!......installing cookers in outdoor kitchen....FINALLY!!!!!!!!!....got a gig (to H*** with corona !!!)....sat night so not much cooking.....sunday ill throw something on....btw....got a choice 15 # brisket from wall mart day....YEAH ME!!!!!!!.....Peace

Herb crusted pork tenderloin for tomorrow, then beef short ribs for Sunday. Going to smoke those tomorrow and braise them fully on Sunday in some flavored broth, to be sat upon a bed of mashed potatoes. Doing asparagus with the tenderloin, fresh green beans with the short ribs.

Back