The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Competition BBQ (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   KCBS Banquet (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21122)

Plowboy 10-15-2006 09:34 PM

KCBS Banquet

For those planning to attend the KCBS banquet in Jan, 2007...

Any interest in getting some BBQ-Brethren tables together? We might be able to get a few tables in the same area and sit together. Post if you are interested.:icon_clown

Plowboy 12-10-2006 03:29 PM

Bringing this one back up.

Roll call for KCBS Banquet in January?

arlieque 12-10-2006 03:50 PM

I will be there!

Greatgrills 12-10-2006 05:32 PM

We will be there:-P

MoKanMeathead 12-11-2006 08:04 AM

We will be there. Mark and Becky it will be great to see you guys. I hope Becky is fully recovered.

Jeff_in_KC 12-11-2006 08:11 AM

Same here Mark! Give Becky our best wishes!

Tammy and I were just going to send in our money but if anyone else here doesn't have a table to sit at yet, let me know. Money needs to go in sooner rather than later!

SinginBob 12-11-2006 08:22 AM

I'll be there. I have asked to sing the national anthem. :twisted::shock::eusa_clap

Greatgrills 12-11-2006 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoKanMeathead
We will be there. Mark and Becky it will be great to see you guys. I hope Becky is fully recovered.

I am doing good and fully recovered back to normal if not better:lol: See you guys there.

Jeff_in_KC 12-11-2006 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SinginBob
I'll be there. I have asked to sing the national anthem. :twisted::shock::eusa_clap

Ahh there's my reason to be "fashionably late". :lol:

SinginBob 12-11-2006 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greatgrills
I am doing good and fully recovered back to normal if not better:lol: See you guys there.

Becky, that is wonderful news! I'm happy to hear you're doing well! Makes me feel like singing "My Sharona!"

Jeff_in_KC 12-11-2006 08:55 AM

Just a reminder for everyone too... you can call the Clarion Hotel to get cheap rates for Saturday night so you can enjoy the party (during AND afterwards!) The number is (877) 425-2746 and you HAVE to tell them you are with the KCBS group. The rate is either $55 or $65 per night. Can't remember which. You have to make reservations by December 21 at midnight! I'm assuming that means the evening of December 20.

Plowboy 12-11-2006 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff_in_KC
Same here Mark! Give Becky our best wishes!

Tammy and I were just going to send in our money but if anyone else here doesn't have a table to sit at yet, let me know. Money needs to go in sooner rather than later!

Jeff, we're looking for table sharers. Randy and I are bringing the wives this year.

Jeff_in_KC 12-11-2006 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plowboy
Jeff, we're looking for table sharers. Randy and I are bringing the wives this year.

OK cool! One of us needs to collect the cash then. We need two more to join us for a table. Any thoughts? Mark and Becky, do you have a table yet?

Plowboy 12-11-2006 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff_in_KC
OK cool! One of us needs to collect the cash then. We need two more to join us for a table. Any thoughts? Mark and Becky, do you have a table yet?

I'll send you a check. PM me your address.

Plowboy 12-11-2006 12:04 PM

Jeff and I are looking for two more to join us for a table of 8 at the banquet. It will be Jeff, Randy, myself and our wives. PM Jeff_in_KC and I if interested.