Liberty Lot Pass

Bigdog

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Anybody have a spare Liberty Lot pass they can spare for this old dog? Please PM me if you do.

What day are you planning on being there? If you arrive Friday morning before 8:00AM there's been no one there at the entry to check your parking pass.

I'm just saying.

If you'd like to ride with me, stop off at Lawrence. I am planning on going anyway - no use both of us paying to park if we don't need to.

Shane,
Please call me. I lost all my contacts with my phone and your PM box is full.

Thanks

I could use one as well if anyone has an extra!

can a person purchase a liberty lot pass?

I'm asking because I need one too.

Mike, Teams can purchase liberty lot passes... they were part of the "add-on" purchases you could make. Maybe call the office.

The thing to remember about the Liberty Lot ... just because you have a pass, doesn't mean the lot has room.

The thing to remember about the Liberty Lot ... just because you have a pass, doesn't mean the lot has room.
That's right - and especially after about noon on Friday and on into the evening. Good thought.

I do know that there are some other lots to park in with shuttles running back and forth - but I don't know where those are.

Ah - here they are:

http://www.americanroyal.com/Default.aspx?tabid=327

OK, I have one pass for Liberty Lott and one Wristband. First one to send me a PM with your information I will send it out in the mail today. Should get there by Wed. I'm in central Illinois. Or I can bring it with me but I won't be there until Friday around 12-1. I do have some buddies that will be there Thursday, maybe they can bring it along and you get it from them.

Ralph

OK, I have one pass for Liberty Lott and one Wristband. First one to send me a PM with your information I will send it out in the mail today. Should get there by Wed. I'm in central Illinois. Or I can bring it with me but I won't be there until Friday around 12-1. I do have some buddies that will be there Thursday, maybe they can bring it along and you get it from them.

Ralph

Gone

How well do they enforce the one vehicle per site rule? What if one is a tow vehicle? I have room for my parents car and would like to park it there if possible.

How well do they enforce the one vehicle per site rule? What if one is a tow vehicle? I have room for my parents car and would like to park it there if possible.

we have a large spot and they did not enforce one vehicle last year on sat/sun. But again we have a large spot

Back