The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.

The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/index.php)
-   Brethren Road Trips (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   What's the Truth? (https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=286623)

LYU370 10-22-2020 07:07 PM

What's the Truth?
 
Heading down for the Texas Fall Bash this weekend and thinking of taking a drive out to Truth BBQ. Looks to be about an hour and a half drive, only open Saturday & Sunday. Whatcha think, is it worth the drive?

ssv3 10-22-2020 07:26 PM

That's also on my list. I would totally do it. There was no way for m to try it last year.

ssv3 10-22-2020 07:26 PM

Oh and no more beaver nuggets this year at the bash Andy. :becky:

LYU370 10-22-2020 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssv3 (Post 4398292)
That's also on my list. I would totally do it. There was no way for m to try it last year.

Yeah, we should have gone there instead of Lockhart. :noidea:

LYU370 10-22-2020 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssv3 (Post 4398294)
Oh and no more beaver nuggets this year at the bash Andy. :becky:

Someone else brought those, wasn't me. But I might buy some to bring back to the Windy City. :becky:

ssv3 10-22-2020 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LYU370 (Post 4398301)
Yeah, we should have gone there instead of Lockhart. :noidea:

Absolutely!

Can't remember for sure but we we were in your truck deciding between Black's or Truth and we chose Black's because we hit Alamo after.

ssv3 10-22-2020 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LYU370 (Post 4398302)
Someone else brought those, wasn't me. But I might buy some to bring back to the Windy City. :becky:

:laugh: I brought it to the bash because Charles got it but he couldn't make it to the bash so he gave it to me. Wish I could make it this year also. You guys have fun.

LYU370 10-22-2020 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssv3 (Post 4398308)
Absolutely!

Can't remember for sure but we we were in your truck deciding between Black's or Truth and we chose Black's because we hit Alamo after.

Yep, the margaritas on the River Walk were pretty tasty, but I bet the BBQ would have been better at Truth. Oh well.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
2003 -2012 BBQ-Brethren Inc. All rights reserved. All Content and Flaming Pig Logo are registered and protected under U.S and International Copyright and Trademarks. Content Within this Website Is Property of BBQ Brethren Inc. Reproduction or alteration is strictly prohibited.