Lighting

Duddy55

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Any good ideas for lighting at contests with no electricity and don't have a generator? Was thinking of getting the coleman canopy that has the battery pack led lights built in... Has anyone used this canopy?

Do not know about that canopy, but head lamps are a must have. Might be all you need if doing all the prep at home prior.

A good car battery + inverter would power plenty of power to run LED string lights or some other low power-consumption LED light source for a weekend.

As stupid as it sounds the baseball caps with LED lights are awesome. My wife bought me one as a joke and I use it all of the time.

I have one of those Coleman canopies

Lights are decent, but would still use a head lamp or the like. They don't give off enough to really see your product inside the pit.

is it worth getting this canopy then,because i liked the fact that these lights would run off of the battery back and i didnt have to search for a power source... but if these lights are pretty bad then i would spend the extra money on it... i understand its not enough to see in my smoker but working around the table and all?

coleman battery operated lanterns.

Back