CL score possible???

The flavorizer bars are going to cost between $30 and $100 depending on the model and whether you want stainless. If the body is in good shape I'd offer $40 and settle for $50.

I would, as long as everything looks OK. If they replaced all they said that they did, it should be fine. Be sure to check the connections from the tank to the burners for leaks.

I had one like that and liked it. Lucky for me, mine came with SS grate and flavorizers so all it needed was a little cleaning.

If you do get it, look for SS flavorizers on eBay. There are some third party ones that are not too expensive and they should last a long time.

That's a pretty good deal. These are great to fix up. I've rehabbed a few the results of which are posted on the site. Check ebay for aftermarket bars. They're much cheaper.

I emailed him about that grill this morning. I just wanted it for the propane tank. If he answers me, I'll tell him to pass it to you. Just found two tanks for $20.

thats a good deal either way it's clean and flavorizer bars are $40 at home depot. for $100 you get a reliable weber gasser.

Back