• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Good luck charms?

Parts_Guy

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
A little bored this morning so I decided to see if anybody out there have any good luck charms? Do you have a favorite shirt/hat you wear while cooking? I'm a little strange and grow a little amish beard for the cooks. Did it on a whim last year as a joke and when I had it, we got calls so I was afraid of not having it for comps...lol.:crazy: I am planning on doing it again this year...as long as the wife lets me grow it that is.

Lone Star beer shirt and a bracelet that my daughter asked me to wear before our first contest, she's 2 1/2.

I should try that :heh:

You better ask Hance first (and his wife) :p

We always have a fresh bag of Peanut M&M's for each comp, and we always play the Stones' "Start Me Up" on the iPod whenever we start the fires.
BTW - Don't try it....it doesn't work.

RIblette
Rolling Bones Traveling BBQ Circus
Folsom, CA

I have to have my PBR I didnt have any in Tupelo and bombed I made sure I carried plenty to the last two!

I had a lucky chair, I thought.
Judges disagreed :oops:
Oh Well.

I guess I gotta rely on skill, so I am out of luck :wink:

TIM

Gentleman's Jack, We have a shot after every turn-in,,, but maybe I should quit doing that :crazy:

We always sit left of the stage for awards. Doesn't always work, of course. I planned on using the hickory nut I got at the Jack as a good luck charm but as luck would have it, I lost it...

I have to have my PBR I didnt have any in Tupelo

Maybe you didn't have enough, but you had some. I distinctly remember carrying a case of that stuff on my shoulders as I walked a mile back from Kroger. You're just lucky I needed some garnish:)

dmp

Petey ,You know what mine is ?

Attachments

• 19949_250326968918_238576758918_3234263_2631470_n.jpg
    19949_250326968918_238576758918_3234263_2631470_n.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 81
We have a small statue of Saint Adrian - the patron saint of "butchers, arms dealers and prison guards" that travels with us to contests to act as our good luck charm.

image004.jpg

http://www.tonganoxiemirror.com/photos/2009/jun/16/30386/

Back