Bradley smoker?

tmehlhorn

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Looking at smokers and really want something very portable. Seen these today but can not find much info on them. especially interesed in the portable version. Anyone with direct experience or knowledge would be great. Questions I have are 1. how does it work(duh) 2. what kind of temps can you reach with it. 3. how long does the propane and batterries used last. or is the portable a waste of time

If you want a portable smoker, get a Weber Go Anywhere. All you need is some lump charcoal or beads in a bag. No batts, no propane, no problem.

Cheers!

Bill

Well after really looking think i will pass on the bradley. I do have a smokey joe. as well as a weber kettle, getting a wsm soon. The go anywhere is one i have thought about getting to complete my collection. very handy. But i really want something i smoke in. Have an idea to make simple mod to go anywhere to set it up like an offset smoker. Hmmm might give it a shot as long as i can control the heat.
The main delima is this is for the lake, was wanting something small that i could smoke in with very little monitoring.

Pick up the cheap 32 qt. tamale pot from Target (or what have you) and convert your Smokey Joe to a "go anywhere" smoker.

I've got it on my to-do list.

Back